Criw Celf Nominations are open
Arts Active are now accepting pupil nominations from teachers for this year’s Criw Celf scheme across central south Wales. Criw Celf develops and nurtures young artists and is aimed at pupils who have demonstrated talent or potential in the visual or applied arts.
Art teachers Act NOW!
Please select your talented pupils from Year 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11.
- Encourage you selected pupils to apply to the Criw Celf scheme
- Where necessary support them to submit images of their work and brief statement about why they wish to join Criw Celf.
Each applicant will be required to send in:
- Images of at least 3 different pieces of artwork
- A statement about why they want to take part on the Criw Celf Scheme
- A brief description of the works that they are submitting and why they chose them.
This can all be sent to us digitally including the participant’s name address and a contact email and or phone number.
Those accepted onto the programme will then be able to book to attend up to 6 club sessions per year. These are available now to book on so please don’t delay.
For more information or to submit work please email email@example.com
Criw Celf is a programme for pupils and art and design staff offering access to training and workshops led by exhibiting artists, opportunities for mentoring from professionals in the field, special events and courses, chances to attend artist and curators talks, to gain guidance with careers.
Criw Celf is a Wales-wide initiative supported by the Arts Council for Wales and will be running across Bridgend, Cardiff, RCT, Merthyr and the Vale from this Autumn.